DSS Recruitment 2018/2019 – Department of State Service Form – www.dss.gov.ng
DSS Recruitment 2018
Apply For DSS Jobs Online, State Security Service, Department of State Service, How to Apply for Department of State Security Service Recruitment 2018. Do you want to apply for the State Security Service jobs this year? Make sure you read this article to the end for the full guideline.
DSS Recruitment 2018 – In this page, you will get latest revive on Department of State Service 2018 Recruitment prerequisites, capabilities, rules and other vital data for nothing.
Not at all like different employments in Nigeria, the enrollment procedure for the DSS isn’t possible on the web. In the event that you need to begin your application procedure – you ought to take after the DSS Nigeria Website www.dss.gov.ng for directions. The DSS Nigeria 2018 enlistment has just begun across the country. It’s uplifting news for individuals who need to commit their lives to the administration of the nation.
It’s not an online registration, so all submission forms should be done hand-to-hand. If you want to become one of the members of the DSS Nigeria Army, then you will need:
- A letter indicating local government of origin. It should be signed by a local government authority;
- Handwritten application letter to The Director-General, State Security Service, Abuja. Current Director General of the SSS is Lawal Musa Daura;
- Statements of results;
- Two color passport photos.
You will need all documents above for registration at the Department of State Service. Do not forget that the DSS of Nigeria recruitment does not request payment for your application. You need to visit the State Security Service headquarters in your state of origin and submit your documents.
Differences Between SSS and DSS.
The State Security Service or the Department of State Security Service is mainly responsible for the domestic security of the country. They are a brute police force that deals with chaos within the country. They can also be used in anti-terrorism operations in Nigeria. Still, their main task is to provide security to the citizens of Nigeria.
The SSS enforces and upholds criminal laws of Nigeria and provides criminal justice to law-enforcement organizations. It also provides protection for State Governors, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Senate President, Vice President, President and their families. The SSS is also charged with the protection of the visiting foreign heads of state and government, candidates for the offices of Vice President and President, ex-presidents, high-ranking officers and their families.
General DSS of Nigeria Requirements.
The Department of State Security invites graduates and postgraduates to fill in the positions in the recruitment 2017. It also provides general requirements for people who wish to become a part of Nigerian security service personnel. Here are the DSS Nigeria requirements:
1. You should be a Nigerian by birth or born to Nigerian parents. Foreigners are not allowed to take the DSS Nigeria Job;
2. Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary)
3. Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
4. The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
6. The candidate should be certified by a Government Medical Officer;
7. The candidate must be mentally fit for service;
8. The candidate should be physically fit for service;
9. The candidates with the following medical cases can`t apply for the service:
- 1. Pregnant women;
- 2. Flat Foot;
- 3. Major orthopedic operations in the past;
- 4. Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering, and others);
10. Any candidate who wants to apply for DSS in Nigeria can’t be a serviceman if he/she has been found guilty in any criminal offense in Nigeria or any other country;
11. Candidates who have any form of financial embarrassment can’t apply for DSS Nigeria recruitment 2018;
12. Candidates who exceed 30 years of age can`t apply for DSS Nigeria.
If you do not have any of the below-listed qualifications, then you can`t apply for the service. You must provide at least a Bachelor`s Degree with the Second Class Upper Division. You can also provide National Certificate of Education/National Diploma from a recognized institution. The credits and fields are listed below:
- Physical and Health Education;
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist;
- Peace and Conflict Resolution;
- Guidance and Counseling (for female only);
- Computer Science;
Medical Doctors, Medical Officers, Consultants, Dental Officers, and Nurses can also apply for DSS in Nigeria. However, such candidates should have Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Licence.
The DSS Nigeria is in need of various specialists. Check out the different posts in the DSS 2018:
- Software Developer;
- Satellite images interpreter;
- Pediatrician/Pediatrician nurse;
- Orthopedic surgeon;
- Mathematics education;
- Hospitality Managers;
- English education;
- Computer Engineer/Computer science education/Network engineer/Data Administrator;
- Electrical/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Communication engineer;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about DSS Recruitment, kindly provide us your Email Address in the comment box below, the JAS team are always here to help you.
BEST OF REGARDS FROM JAS TEAM…