Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date 2018 and Examination Centres
Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Screening 2018… The able management of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has released examination date and the list of examination centres for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment pre-screening examination exercise 2018.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date
This is to alert all candidate that the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment candidates that the screening date has been discharged. The Federal Road Safety Corps has discharged the centres for the year 2018 pre-screening examination which will be done across the nation in the focuses distributed here.
Applicants who connected for the activity would now be able to check their names on the distributed rundown of shortlisted possibility for Nigerian Pre-screening test utilizing the method gave beneath
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL FRSC CANDIDATES!
As it stands now, Federal Road Safety Corps is yet to release the official screening date for the 2018 recruitment intake. It is to your concern that we shall update this page once any news about screening date is up. Ensure to bookmark this page as an update will be made frequently.
N/B: All shortlisted candidate selected for the pre-screening examination is to check their examination centres below;
FRSC Examination Centres for Screening.
Keep accessing this page as an update will be made soon!!!
Click here to Purchase Federal Road Safety Corps Past Questions.
Please Note! – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
- Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Your Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
- Federal Road Safety Corps Salary Scale for all Positions
- How to Apply for Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment with WAEC/NECO credentials
- Check Federal Road Safety Corps Shortlisted Candidates
- Get Federal Road Safety Corps Updated Past Questions Here
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
List of States that are Eligible for Screening Exercise.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
Selected Candidate Dressing Code.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Note: All candidates are expected to check and very their recruitment registration status via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ portal.
Additional Instructions for FRSC Recruitment.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centres and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date kindly provide us with your Email Address in the comment box below, the JAS team are always here to help you.
BEST OF REGARDS FROM JAS TEAM