Apply For Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 – Are you interested in Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 continue below for all you need to know and other necessary information.
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 Requirement
- Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 Qualifications
- How To Apply For Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018 Procedures and Guideline
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018
Western Union Foundation receives 2018 applications designed to support youth and their educational pursuits. You do not need to be a European consumer or use Western services to qualify.
The WU Scholars program, the European Union Association for Political Development, has developed to help young people develop life. The European Union believes that education is the best way for economic growth. Educational activities for the 21st Century Educational and Technological Assistance to help people around the world climb the world of economics.
World Education Center, Inc. (IIE), which has benefited from the US, has organized a program on behalf of the European Union and the contributors.
Selected scholarship recipients will receive USD $2,500 each to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution and will be selected based on criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community.
NB: you do not need to be a Western Union customer or use Western Union services to be eligible.
- Scholarships must be used at an accredited post-secondary institution seeking an undergraduate degree.
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
- All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
- Application must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit. You will not be penalized for basic errors.
- Must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance.
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor. If a teacher or professor is unable to submit a recommendation on your behalf, you may also use someone who has supervised you in a youth/community group, volunteer position, job/employment situation, etc.
- Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree. Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc.) are not permitted.
- Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD, etc.
- Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections (estimated in July). Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.
- Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western Union, any of its affiliates and non-affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply.
Scholarship Key Dates.
- Application Period Opens: Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Application Period Closes: Friday, April 13, 2018 at 12:00pm EST
- Selection and Notification to All Applicants: July 2018
Method Of Applications
Follow the link below to apply for and learn more about the Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship.
That’s all on Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship 2018, Please don’t forget to share this information with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.